You should definitely make a visit to Marble Mountains and fulfill your stomach with all the good foods around this marvelous place. Let’s check out top 5 places to eat near Marble Mountain!
- Hai San A Tý: (A Ty Seafood restaurant)
- Address: 2 Trường Sa, Phường Hòa Hải, Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn, Đà Nẵng
- Openning hours: 5.00 pm -22.30 pm
- Price: 70.000 vnd up
Photo by Charles Haynes
A Ty Seafood Restaurant combines the freshest seafood with affordable prices. Seafood is sold by weight here, and you can pick your ingredients from the buckets of live crustaceans and shellfish that are on display. Be warned, though, that ordering fish in Da Nang tends to mean ordering the entire animal. Ask the proprietors to make two or more different dishes from the fish, if you want to avoid having too much of the same dish.
2. Ba Hung Bakery
- Address: 40 Le Van Hien st, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang City
- Opening hours: 6.00 am -9.00 pm
- Price: 5.000 vnd- 30.000 vnd
Photo by Vũ Tùng
A local bakery chain. We stopped here on the way to Hoi An. Basic bakery. We had Banh mi thit made from scratch and they were beautiful. Also offerred steam port buns and other baked goods.
3. Chú Ba Đại Lộc restaurant – Vietnamese pork rice paper rolls
- Address: 57 Ho Xuan Huong Street, Ngu Hanh Son District, Danang City.
- Opening hours: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Price: 20,000 – 35,000 vnd
Photo by Quốc Anh QAG
If you are desperately looking for a place to eat near Marble Mountain, never miss a chance to Chu Ba Dai Loc restaurant!
The restaurant gains recognition for its best pork rolled with rice paper and vegetables. Đại Lộc which is the name of a city in Central Coast is well-known for the best pork of Vietnam. That’s why you are able to eat the best quality of pork with a low budget.
Photo by Faly Mart
Have a look at the meat cut and you can see how passionate the cook is. The meat is cut perfectly, not too thick or too thin, just enough to roll gently. Herbs are fresh and diverse with melon, mango, … Anything else? The fish sauce is awesomeeee! You can’t help to keep eating it all.
4. Hanoi Taste
- Address: 28 Nguyen Van Thoai Street, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang City.
- Opening hours: 4:30 pm – 11:30 pm
- Price: 40,000 – 120,000 vnd
Photo by Hot Taste
Your search for grilled food would come to a halt with Hanoi Taste. This spacious restaurant is voted as a cuisine paradise for food genius. Decorated in Hanoi style, the restaurant brings to eaters a relaxing vibe with good food and helpful service. All grilled dishes are well marinated and served with vegetables, handmade sauce. Crab hot pot or frog hot pot are some of must-try foods in Hanoi taste.
Photo by Hot Taste
Above are the best spots for foods near Marble Mountain for a great exploring day. Find yourself so much fun with good foods and sightseeing in Danang!
900 total views, 1 views today